you know you spend too much time with BRTD when . . .

Nutshell

Veterans
Aug 2, 2014
you start having dreams in the middle of the night and for some reason dnaRIP is there hangin around the poolside and you two start talking about erroneous shit.

Good lord man - gtfo into my butt.

Last edited by a moderator:

Irathi

Community Leader
Aug 21, 2013
Hold up!- There fixed that for you. :) I got your back don't worry ;) Thank me later.

...typed on standard issue TR cellphone.. code named; ∞DAKKA

Last edited:

Irathi

Community Leader
Aug 21, 2013
i had the strangest dream last night... @Purestorm and @suzie was there. We ended up surfing waves on our hover board on the lake where I spent most of my childhood.

It was weird and kinky at the same time!

suzie

Feb 29, 2016
UK
@Irathi, you must have been with my Scarlet Blade character. I can imagine her appearing in many men's dreams :oops:

03_30_19_44_11.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Irathi

Irathi

Community Leader
Aug 21, 2013
never tried that game, but it looks like i might have to try!

Irathi

Community Leader
Aug 21, 2013
Really?! I was on their site when i posted that message and there was a download now play for free button!

Do you play other mmos?- ive played wow many years, abt 1 year in gw2. Havent found anything since that really made me interested.

suzie

Feb 29, 2016
UK
The server was switched off last night. It was very sad, I loved that game.
http://scarletblade.aeriagames.com/news/147394/scarlet-blade-shutdown-announcement

I took hundreds of screenshots over the last few days to try and make a visual archive. I may post them on the web at some point.

The game will be back again soon on a private server hosted by Vendetta Gaming. The Beta is due to start up tomorrow. I can send you the links if you like.

I'm quite new to MMO's but I may play one while I wait for a female character in Star Citizen. I don't really like playing as a male character. I'm thinking of trying Blade and Soul. I really want a MMORPG with amazing female character models. Scarlet Blade was silly, sexy, and loads of fun. Its hard to find games like that.

Irathi

Community Leader
Aug 21, 2013
Gw2 might be for you then. Female chars are good looking there too, but not as lightly dressed unless purposely done so.

suzie

Feb 29, 2016
UK
GW2 looks nice. I think it is by the same publisher as Blade and Soul. The other MMO's I'm thinking about are Tera, and Black Desert, although to be honest I'm not much of a fan of medieval stuff. I really prefer sci-fi and space genres and I like open universe sandbox games. That's one reason why I prefer games like Star Citizen and Space Engineers, although Space Engineers also suffers from the curse of being male only like Star Citizen :( I would like to see fun female characters and clothing in Star Citizen but I fear it may all be a bit dull. Playing with character models and outfits is one part of games I really like. Black Desert looks like it has the best character customisation yet. I would love to see something similar in Star Citizen.

Thundestrucks

Veterans
Nov 5, 2013
Poland
Gw2 might be for you then. Female chars are good looking there too, but not as lightly dressed unless purposely done so.

Scarlet Blade was good looking but kinda too grindy for me and boring after like 2 days
For female chars looking good you should try TERA, its also good F2P MMORPG. Was playing it for over year but quit becouse my old pc was crap and i moved to planetside2.

Even Londo will find someting in TEAR ;)
Maid_loot_E_special.jpg

Last edited: