you know you spend too much time with BRTD when . . .

suzie

Feb 29, 2016
UK
@Thundestrucks - I downloaded Tera and gave it a try, but I think i really much prefer Blade and Soul. The character creation in Blade and Soul is much better and the female characters are very beautiful. Tera costumes may be a bit more revealing, but Blade and Soul feels much sexier, especially in the way the characters walk. Blade and Soul has lovely graphics and its a bit like playing in a graphic novel. I haven't played it for long but would definitely recommend giving it a try.

The only thing I find a little annoying so far is the character voices, especially the ones used for the teenage characters.

Thundestrucks

Veterans
Nov 5, 2013
Poland
@Thundestrucks - I downloaded Tera and gave it a try, but I think i really much prefer Blade and Soul. The character creation in Blade and Soul is much better and the female characters are very beautiful. Tera costumes may be a bit more revealing, but Blade and Soul feels much sexier, especially in the way the characters walk. Blade and Soul has lovely graphics and its a bit like playing in a graphic novel. I haven't played it for long but would definitely recommend giving it a try.

The only thing I find a little annoying so far is the character voices, especially the ones used for the teenage characters.

From my personal experiences private server is a no-go. Also was pretty empty when i played last time like 2 years ago. I will post one picture from tera when i'll be back home about graphic novel.

Thundestrucks

Veterans
Nov 5, 2013
Poland
@suzie lovely graphic you said
QwpcaQa.jpg

LGzMFjm.jpg

suzie

Feb 29, 2016
UK
The pictures look nice :)

The private server is Scarlet Blade. Blade and Soul is full of players all the time, and doesn't seem to have any queues. I'm sure you'll like it if you like Tera.

Thundestrucks

Veterans
Nov 5, 2013
Poland
The pictures look nice :)

The private server is Scarlet Blade. Blade and Soul is full of players all the time, and doesn't seem to have any queues. I'm sure you'll like it if you like Tera.
My mistake, now i need to check this 2nd game.