A few nooby questions to improve my gameplay... :)

Mokushi

BRTD Member
Mar 2, 2013
www.facebook.com
Hello, in order to sustain from flooding Mumble with questions, I am going to write a few questions here, so you guys can probably help explaining.

As you may have noticed, I play strictly Engineer, and SOMETIMES, depending on the amount of air crafts, Heavy Assault. Now, I have a few questions, while I am still new and haven't wasted much cert points...

- [ENGINEER] I have the Trac-5 S rifle, upgraded to the max (Compensator, Forward Grip, High Velocity Ammo and Reflex Optics). I am usually aiming for the head with this one, but in close quarters I just hold the LMB and spray, most of the times it works, do you guys have a more tested method of shooting with a similar gun in order to improve the Kill ratio? I'm not always sure if I am aiming the right way (most of the times I have to shoot at enemies that are pretty far away, yet I bought HV bullets, so distant enemies should die more often than before, right?)

- [ENGINEER] I have bought the tank mine, which replaces ammo, which sucks. However, I am not sure what else should I concentrate on to be more effective in-game... Tank mines seem very useful, especially with Sundies and Tanks trying to invade our bases, already killed 3 sundies with just 2 mines. Grenades suck however, every time I throw one, it always bounces off some unusual way from the ceiling and kills someone on the team, fuck that, how do you throw those shits anyway...

- [UNIVERSAL CERTS] I bought once the Restoration kit, but I am not sure how to activate it. I couldn't find the action specific button in the controls... any help?

- [CERTS] Is there anything I should concentrate on while distributing CERTS, for my ENGI or my HEAVY, the only other class I enjoy playing is Medic (Infiltrators are a dick class, sorry, but it's just backstabbing all the time, don't like it)

- [VEHICLES] What do I do to switch seats on purpose with some other player, for example, I might have bought a Galaxy, but since I haven't flown much, I wouldn't like to crash it, like an Italian captain, I might want to lend it to someone better at flying, which reminds me, any tips in how to annoy the enemy via a Mosquito or Liberator, what is the difference between both?

Thanks in advance! :D

Mokushi

BRTD Member
Mar 2, 2013
www.facebook.com
Really? This is awesome! I don't need a turret anyway, usually there is always a MAX around I can repair instead of putting down turrets that only I can shoot with.

Huller

Certified walrus
Veterans
Nov 6, 2012
The default Track-5 is a superior carbine in my opinion, forward grip, supressor (awesome for close combat) and 1x reflex is enough for me.

If you get the S, high velocity isn't realy that good imo, the added velocity isn't realy that helpfull if you have to deal with the added recoil. Personay I run soft point (there is litteraly no downside to it, only a tiny reduction in bullet velocity which is almost innoticeable) and the underbarrel noobtube (grenade launcher) but I do not have enough experience with the carbine itself to comment on it's preformence with forward grip and compensator.

Universal certs:

Get the medical kit, it is superior in every single way. it heals to full health instantly and costs exactly the same resources; That and the restoration kit makes you glow in the dark and does not heal as much.

Certs: For the heavy get the forward grip on the CARV. It turns that thing into a universal killing machine at pretty much all ranges (remember to burst at extreme ranges. For the shield get resist, it is supprisingly good but the nanite mesh is also very good if you kknow how to use it.

Adreneladine shield is not worth it untill youhave it nearly maxed out, this is more an endgame cert.

Also remember that the resist shield only needs one tier, the next tiers aparantly do not influence the shield in any way so do not waste certs on this.

Also put as much certs as you can into your medical and repair tool, they are worth it.

As for vehicles, pres page down and lock to squad/platoon, this enables someone else to pilot/drive the vehicle, the f keys are the default swap position keys (eg f2 for top gun on a gal, f3 for the rear gun etc)

Also, slap on a suit on each class if you haven't already, nanoweave is a good all arounder and the first tier is 10% extra health for only one cert.

Also, you equip the restoration and medical kits in the same slot as your tank mines, c4 and other utilities.

S

Stinkbeard

- Firing the Trac 5 S is liking trying to control a firehose, or at least that's how it is for me :) I use it but only because I have the underslung grenade launcher and lob grenades all the time like a real noob. If you want better accuracy or a higher kill rate, get a new gun. Shotguns seem to really rule.

- Ammo question answered. As for grenades there is a cert where you can make them sticky so they don't bounce off. Some say trying to lob these the right way takes even more skill.

- Resto kits (or the other med kits) are no use imo playing as an enig since they replace your utility slot item (I think) so that would make you a tank mine engi without tank mines.

- For engi certs: max out your repair tool, get the suit upgrade that let's you carry more mines (forgot the name) and upgrade your mine certs to max (c4 is nice too :) ), stay way from the med en resto kit certs or the ammo pack certs since they won't help you a bit and do invest in buying and certing into the AV turret (it is the single most awesome weapon in game right now once you learn how to play it), it's relatively cheap.

- Oh and just to save you a follow up question: yes you can cert into all 3 mine types but no you can't equip them all at once. Theoretically you can deploy 5 tank mines, 4 c4 and 2(is it?) AP mines at the same time but you would have to switch loadouts between placing each type since you can only equip one type at a time. Also your mines stay on the ground after you die and placing a new one despawns the oldest one you placed. There is no way in game to see how many active mines you have on the ground.

- I don't fly so no tips there but switching seats (or requesting a swap) is done with function keys. You can let someone else fly your gal or any other vehicle if you put it to squad only in the vehicle management window. Don't forget to get some decent certs and weapons for your vehicles though. No fun driving/flying someone elses vehicles with just the stock loadouts.

- As for other general certs: get the AMS cert on the sunderer and please get at least ammo or repair as well and put a decent gun (currently walker anti air and bulldog anti inf seem to be popular) on the roof (the stock guns are crap me thinks).

ChromeNewt

Dec 17, 2012
Here's my hints and tricks, from a fellow Engi... (bear in mind I'm no god at this game) ;)

Forget the front grip and grenade launcher, SMOKE is where it's at with the TRAC S! You help your troops move up or retreat, obscure the enemy's vision and combined with the NV scope you can still see them. It's like shooting fish in a barrel because nobody take the NV scope it seems. Plus, (and this is a biggy that not many realise) smoke grenades to DAMAGE OVER TIME to vehicles!

Let that sink in...

DAMAGE OVER TIME to vehicles. With land mines and a smoke launcher, if you're near an enemy vehicle you will take out anything. Lob in a smoke, run in with your land mines and then another smoke on it for your retreat the driver will see nothing, his health will be dropping and then BOOM! Especially amazing with enemy sunderers. All those lovely cert points!! Bwahahaaaa!

The other weapon I love for both Engi and Heavy is the AMR 66. It's a single shot battle rifle but very situational. Absolutely AMAZING for sniping with the Engi. I consider the Engi equipped with claymores to be more effective than an infiltrator with their proper sniper rifles. Think about it, get a good position, lay down Claymores in a defensive position so the enemy can't sneak up (or at least you hear it go off as they neutralise them) and you have the ammo pack to resupply yourself! There's a room at the Crown I go to with a tiny window and I just farm the enemy as they approach. Combine the AMR with the x6 scope and it's amazing.

Flying, you really have to just practice. If you want I'll come and share my tips in game. I'm no way near as good as Steve, JeffBeefJaw and the others but after about an hour it just clicks into place. I've also remapped a lot of the keys so it's more instinctive. I found it pays to start in a Gal (more armour, slower but still responsive enough while you're learning). The Hover frames (or equivalent) are a must. Many folks swear by the dogfighting (or equivalent) frames but all that does is increase the effective DPS (well, it's better than that but you can get a comparable performance by getting a mouse with high variable DPS). Hover frames means you get the vertical thrust to pull off the fancy manuveurs once you're happier with your flying (plus if you come in too fast to something you can lift your nose to go belly first and fire the vertical thrust to massively slow yourself down). My mossie has the rotary cannon, hellfire rocket pods, stealth and radar for scouting and battlefield awareness. It means my mossie is quite forgiving of my faults and lack of true dogfighting ability.

I think that was everything. I'm posting using Tapatalk so I can't see your original post. I'll post this and check. :)

ChromeNewt

Dec 17, 2012
Oh, and sticky grenades are your friends! Lob one directly onto an enemy max, they run away into their friends for a repair and BOOM! C4 is actually better for this, but sticky grenades are easier to use I hear.
Oh and another thing, I highly recommend investing in some of the camos for each of the continents. Use your default camo for indoor urban environments, the darkest Indar red/brown one for Indar (the red of the uniform just blends in), there's the very mottled black and white one for Esamir which I don't have yet but everyone I've seen using it just blends into the snow at a distance. The very dark Amerish one disguises the red of the uniform too, or the one which I can't remember the name of but if you google British soldier 95 DPM it looks like that. Combine it with either the starburst bought shoulder logo or the other purple one you can actully run around amongst the enemy, dropping mines or claymores and they don't pay you any attention for a few seconds until they process the "wow, that camo looks effective. I wonder whatOMG IT'S A TR!" reaction. The trick is to disguise the red and enhance the colours of the enemy you're fighting. But the flipside is you get other greenies taking pot shots. Also, the giraffe camo is pretty effective at all ranges and continents purely because so many players on all sides have it. You won't blend into the scenery but it does seem to be super-effective at getting the enemy to hold fire for a few seconds waiting for the red dorito to appear above your head.

Mokushi

BRTD Member
Mar 2, 2013
www.facebook.com
Thanks for all that advice! Especially ChromeNewt, I will definitely try everything you said, and probably will have to pay for a few more months in order to get cash for the new guns...
I have but one question, all the grip, compensators and etc I bought for the Trac 5 S... I cannot use it for other weapons, right? So I will have to switch one of the four upgrades in order to buy a Smoke addon...?

As for the camos, that will probably cost 1500 moneyz, since every camo is 500, but it is a very good idea I also noticed, and yes, last time I got TK-ed by some idiot who tought my tank is NC... wtf :D
So I understand my Trac 5 S is 50/50 effective, not sure what I should use ... I bought a Hailstorm when I started, but haven't used it yet. A lot of VS have killed me from incredible distances with a submachine gun like Hailstorm, not sure how, but, whatever. :D
Any good strategies with tanks? I usually join the frontline and shoot at whoever shows up, but I see a lot of tank players attack certain points of the base in order to do damage inside...?

ChromeNewt

Dec 17, 2012
That's right. The upgrades are per weapon, but some weapons can be used by multiple classes. This is why the TRAC S, the AMR 66 and the SMGs/Shotguns are worth the money as they are usable by at least 3 of the classes. My upgraded TRAC S is usable by my Light Assault (the grenade launcher is great for spamming from above) and my Engi. My most common loadout which I don't modify often is softpoint ammo (hardpoint if in open fields and mass infantry assaults over range), silencer, smoke launcher and NV scope.

Oh, and forget the other armours, go Flak! Nanoweave allows you to survive another bullet even at higher ranks and you're going to get raked a lot. Flak armour though allows you to survive grenades, rockets, tank shells which normally kill you in one hit. Really do not bother with nanoweave. I sank a lot of certs into those and I wish I hadn't now.

YamiNoTenshi

Nov 24, 2012
You can only use it on the weapon you bought it for, the smoke launcher uses the same rail slot as the grip/flashlight/laser sight.

If you use C4 and grenade launcher you can take out sundies on one attack, even the ones with mine guard, just run up to them and place the C4, run away and detonate it and hit it once with a grenade from the launcher and it'll explode :)

Mokushi

BRTD Member
Mar 2, 2013
www.facebook.com
In that case, I am calculating around 400 Cert points went wasted for Nanoweave and 2 of the addons for the Trac S... I guess I will change tactics, focusing on Smoke + NV, Flak Armor and lots of Vehicle upgrades

In that case, could you suggest a good short-mid range machine gun which I can Smoke and NV for Engi?

F

fbh

[quote="Mokushi" post=13664]Hello, in order to sustain from flooding Mumble with questions, I am going to write a few questions here, so you guys can probably help explaining.

As you may have noticed, I play strictly Engineer, and SOMETIMES, depending on the amount of air crafts, Heavy Assault. Now, I have a few questions, while I am still new and haven't wasted much cert points...

- [ENGINEER] I have the Trac-5 S rifle, upgraded to the max (Compensator, Forward Grip, High Velocity Ammo and Reflex Optics). I am usually aiming for the head with this one, but in close quarters I just hold the LMB and spray, most of the times it works, do you guys have a more tested method of shooting with a similar gun in order to improve the Kill ratio? I'm not always sure if I am aiming the right way (most of the times I have to shoot at enemies that are pretty far away, yet I bought HV bullets, so distant enemies should die more often than before, right?)

- [ENGINEER] I have bought the tank mine, which replaces ammo, which sucks. However, I am not sure what else should I concentrate on to be more effective in-game... Tank mines seem very useful, especially with Sundies and Tanks trying to invade our bases, already killed 3 sundies with just 2 mines. Grenades suck however, every time I throw one, it always bounces off some unusual way from the ceiling and kills someone on the team, fuck that, how do you throw those shits anyway...

- [UNIVERSAL CERTS] I bought once the Restoration kit, but I am not sure how to activate it. I couldn't find the action specific button in the controls... any help?

- [CERTS] Is there anything I should concentrate on while distributing CERTS, for my ENGI or my HEAVY, the only other class I enjoy playing is Medic (Infiltrators are a dick class, sorry, but it's just backstabbing all the time, don't like it)

- [VEHICLES] What do I do to switch seats on purpose with some other player, for example, I might have bought a Galaxy, but since I haven't flown much, I wouldn't like to crash it, like an Italian captain, I might want to lend it to someone better at flying, which reminds me, any tips in how to annoy the enemy via a Mosquito or Liberator, what is the difference between both?

Thanks in advance! :D[/quote]

First off improving a kill ratio is not simply down to how well you can aim, or spray, or what you have on what weapon. It's down to movement, fore thought, ideas and a constant eye on the mini-map to where hostiles maybe lurking if seen.
You can have the best aim in the world but if your positioning is poor it will still get you killed on a regular basis.

Ways to improve this:
Pay attention how where you are when a fire fight starts
Mini-map
Distance to the spawn rooms
Objectives that your near
Space around you
Any terrain that is higher or lower than you

Reason am mentioning this is that I'm getting a little tired of listening to players talk about what weapon is best or what is the better addon and bla bla bla. (This is not aimed at you directly btw Mokushi but at everyone.)
You'll find those of us with quite healthy k/d ratios have those because we PUT ourselves into an advantageous position.

For example if you know your aim is good but it takes you that little bit longer to get to aiming at a target then your more likely to be hit first. Using cover, or been close to cover blocks line of sight to the target. This is useful if you feel your not comfortable getting the shots off and gives you a place to retreat.

Keeping an eye on the mini-map also helps with prediction style shots. Knowing that someone is nearby, or around the corner, gives you the advantage in terms of pre-fire - firing before you clear round the corner.
If the mini-map has many hostiles on it then firing your weapon when out numbered will only draw them towards you quicker.

Distance to spawn rooms is as it sounds. The 2 targets you just dropped will be spawning after a few seconds, along with all those who also died recently, the targets that you took down WILL know your last location. You should rarely stay in 1 position for long if you can help it. Only times that you need to stay in 1 location is for defensive work or if watching a specific objective. If in an attacking phase then fire and move and don't reload your weapon every single time you fire 10 rounds - that reload could also kill you, but you also want to avoid the click of death. (empty mag and close range target)

Distance to objectives is also similar to spawn rooms due to knowing that it will more than likely be defended. How many friendlies are around you at this time depends on what actions should be taken.

Same can be said if you are in the middle of a courtyard with raised positions are you. It's far easier to shoot down than it is to shoot up, apart from snipers, so keep that in mind when moving.

CERTS - buy into things that help you with your style of play!
That's it!

No secret tips or buying habits, only get what you need to do your job.
If you lack accuracy at a closer range then look at the closer ranged scopes. If your getting nailed by distant targets then think "do I need to get a longer ranged scope, longer ranged weapon or should I just use cover to close the distance to the target"

When as an Eng on the ground and I see a long hostile that is aiming at me I move to cover then I move from cover to cover until I get into a range I can nail the ***t at.
Have only 1 C4 and need another to kill a sunderer then answer is obvious - cert the 2nd.

Lot of time it's only by looking at how YOU play and what you feel are YOUR limitations can you cert into those weaker areas.
Eng is my primary used kit cause am almost always airborne, but I still maintain a healthy k/d on the ground due to knowing that my limitations with that weapon (T5 AMC) I am more effective at close to close medium ranges. I also use the Advanced shield capacitor which recharges the shield quicker.
Why? Cause of my movement and positioning I know I am likely to take a few hits whilst engaging targets.
I also have certed 1 C4 explosive and a 2x scope for the T5, the scope I never use cause it decreases my accuracy.

As a result I have less than 2% certed into my primary class simply cause I don't really need to throw certs at it right now in order to kill any quicker.
Same is said for other classes I play, as well as the vehicles I use, I only cert when I know I need something that will elevate my game play a bit.

My Infiltrator has only 7% certs into it. Mostly for recharge of the cloak and a 12x scope. Do I need more than that?
My accuracy with the SR-7 sits at 50% with half my kills been head shots so my game plan says I don't need to spend more certs right now.

It's same with anything in the game. Look at how you play most of the time before looking into spending certs.

As for vehicles: If your not comfortable flying then don't. If you can buy a Galaxy when the squad needs 1 and no-one else can buy 1 then yea feel free. You only need to land it safely after getting 1.
As for Mosquitos and liberators - More time you spend in the air the easier it becomes. It's no secret trick it is simply time spent.

For harassment of hostile air then A2A missiles and look at engaging targets at range. Racer frame is ideal for hit and run targets.
Most of time you don't need to kill the craft to get it to disengage a battle. And the range for the primary weapons are quite long for a Mossie.
If your getting hit too much in the air then consider waiting for friendly aircraft to be engaged in a fight before you come in. Height and speed are good for harasser style fighters.

The main difference from the Mossie to a Liberator is that the Lib is a 3man gunship and the Mossie is a solo seat fighter. Most here at BRTD will only take 2 in a Lib with the gunner swapping back an forth from bomber to tail gunner using the F2-F3 keys.
Libs can take a pounding and some pilots are able to out fly hostile aircraft. If you can get the hang of been a gunner for a Lib then there is no end of good pilots looking for you.

The Mossie is better suited for direct actions. Can do more damage to a single target than a Lib could. This is down to height limitations.
A Lib's bomber only has a set field of view which to rotate the weapon system, meaning that Libs generally can't get directly behind a Vanguard for example and hit it repeatedly in the weak spot, it's ass. The Lib pilot would have to move the craft and then tilt nose up before you have the same effect.
Close communication between pilot gunner is essential for such moves.
The difference to the Mossie doing this is basically just coming low from an unwatched angle and hovering behind slamming all rockets into the Vanguard.

But don't look at the air unless your willing to spend a lot of time getting used to it. Many players want to do it but not willing to stick the hours in the sky that is needed in order to be decent at it.

End of day though the game is about how you want to play, and what you need to do to be able to play that way.
Ignore all the usual "this is the BEST" guides, or videos about how Reavers murder infantry but ignore the sunderers, all you need is to know how to fit into the outift strategy and what you need to do as a player to fulfil your own role.

Get a note pad next to you as your playing and when something happens that was either bad movement, caught in open, staying still too long, too slow to react to thrown grenade, how you missed killing a clump of hostiles that were too close together... anything that you beleave could have been done better or could have been avoided you write it down.
And you do this for an evenings game play. Then after at least an hour or 2 you go through the list and you see if you can find a trend. Once you isolate certain patterns then look at what you feel you can do in game to change this. Look at game play first before certs. Then when you are comfortable that you cannot adapt or adjust your game plan any more then look at what possible certifications you would need instead to balance it out.

It's a lengthy progress but well worth it in the end. Improving your game play improves your fun of the game as you can do more :)

Sorry for lengthy post. :)

Reactions: 2 people

Mokushi

BRTD Member
Mar 2, 2013
www.facebook.com
Don't apologize for lengthy posts. :D That's exactly what I need, some solid gameplay advice.
Thanks for all that, I will definitely pay attention to my tactics more. I am usually rushing in first, sometimes I manage to take out a sundy and the entire squad around it, sometimes I get sniped before I even get close, so I might be playing the Way of the YOLO, but once the platoon fills up and more outfit members join in, I stick to the leader and try to clean up in front of him, when he is not rushing ahead :D

As an Engie, I also love rushing in enemy bases, often getting insta-killed, but when in the open, I prefer a mid-range weapon and a squad close enough to repair/resupply.

I guess, gameplay-wise, I fit perfectly when with a Tank, but I will certainly make some time to learn the tricks of the Air trade. :D

About the weapon, I am asking mostly out of worry that I may be using the wrong attachments, since they are not very well explained in the game.

P.S. When we tank siege a base, is there any specific place to fire at (besides the occupied turrets) ?

F

fbh

It often common practise that when hitting bases/towers/outposts that the first thing to be taken out is the occupied AV turrets followed by the AA turrets at the position your hitting. So SE corner = SE turrets then anything else that is likely to have you in its range.
I know some players don't hit the empty turrets, but some of us do, as a lot of time the enemy gunner just jumps out and then goes to the next available turret.

Next thing to fire at when the nearby turrets are down tends to be any loose infantry you see around the walls, that is providing there is no hostile armour around.
Threat assement been paramount to knowing what each class could potentially have on its person. Rockets/C4 and so on.
HA should die first due to the launchers they carry, whereas LA will jump over walls and over top of sunderers causing problems.

After that it tends to be opportunity targets. If you can get a clean hit on it and not waste limited ammo then kill it etc. I also know some players like to orientate there vehicles towards the next possible attack front where hostiles may come from.

Apart from that then just hit what can be hit and try not to kill that many friendlies. Heavily occupied objective rooms are quite nice if you have a good shot into it as well :)

Does also depend on how well a place is defended as well. As any attack that knocks out all the turrets then has to be fully repaired if the place is needed as a defensive position :)

Zumbee

Nov 4, 2012
I primarily play as an engi too, tbh there isn't a huge amount i can add to the thread that hasn't already been said.

I agree with the AMR-66 as a great unlock for an engi, it's my go to weapon on most of my loadouts (only downside is that it's semi-automatic rather than full).

Tank mines are great and you soon get used to using the alt-mode of your turret for ammo deployment in favour of carrying them. It's not always instant gratification though, you may drop some mines then fight for 20 mins, then recall to warpgate and jump in a gal bound for another base when you suddenly get a kill message. But it's nice to know you got someone long after the fight may have ended :) (and nothing beats that happening and getting a message that you took out a sundy with a few folk in it).

Don't be too worried about your K/D ratio, support classes get a large chunk of their experience from other activities. I probably only spend half of my time actually shooting at the enemy, the rest of the time is spent repping players and vehicles, dropping ammo and looking for spots to drop mines.

I am planning to swap out my turret for the new anti-vehicle turret as soon as i can. I tend not to find much use for the current default turret but an AV turret sounds fun at range :)

ChromeNewt

Dec 17, 2012
Re: Re: A few nooby questions to improve my gameplay... :)

[quote="Mokushi" post=13682]In that case, I am calculating around 400 Cert points went wasted for Nanoweave and 2 of the addons for the Trac S... I guess I will change tactics, focusing on Smoke + NV, Flak Armor and lots of Vehicle upgrades

In that case, could you suggest a good short-mid range machine gun which I can Smoke and NV for Engi?[/quote]
TRAC S is still my go-to weapon because of the versatility of the mods. If you bought stuff for it then it's not wasted. ;)
What FBH said throughout is sound advice, however when I started I just needed a few pointers to be able to make my own mind up. My advice is the advice I wished I had at the beginning because no matter how honest and correct the "find yourself" advice is, it is really daunting to have to work it out yourself. Judging by your initial post you sounded like I did when I first started so naturally I offer the advice I wish I had back then. I bought the Jaguar which is a good solid weapon but its not far off the TRAC S but without the options for upgrading for various roles. The TRAC S lets you discover what you like without having to buy another weapon, and if necessary you can buy a different specialised weapon later like the AMR 66

Mokushi

BRTD Member
Mar 2, 2013
www.facebook.com

Yes, ChromeNewt, this is why I am very thankful to all the advice I got, and yesterday I tested out some of them.
I bought the Night Vision optic for the Trac S and it amazingly improved my accuracy, not sure why or how. I have one question about the Smoke grenades (since I also want to try them out), where would be a good place to fire one, at the enemy or at the ground beneath you? Wouldn't my squad get pissed off I just clouded the enemy entrance or them?

YamiNoTenshi

Nov 24, 2012

[quote="Mokushi" post=13716]Yes, ChromeNewt, this is why I am very thankful to all the advice I got, and yesterday I tested out some of them.
I bought the Night Vision optic for the Trac S and it amazingly improved my accuracy, not sure why or how. I have one question about the Smoke grenades (since I also want to try them out), where would be a good place to fire one, at the enemy or at the ground beneath you? Wouldn't my squad get pissed off I just clouded the enemy entrance or them?[/quote]

I'd say fire at the enemy, you can see throught the smoke if you've got NV optics on your gun, it's also harder for the enemy to see grenades so if you fire a smoke grenade into a small room you've got a big advantage over the enemy.

Reactions: 1 person

Mokushi

BRTD Member
Mar 2, 2013
www.facebook.com

Excellent, I believe there are all the questions I had for now... Thank you all who took the time to write down advice,
Expect me playing every evening, I hope we do a lot of Gal drops (gonna take some time to practice at warp gate just to master the art of NOT crashing) :D
It would be a good idea to have a specific time and date to meet at warp gate and exchange information, because whenever I enter, there are so many people speaking, I really don't think it is a good idea to add my voice to the symphony. :D