hello and welcome

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nutshell

Veterans
Aug 2, 2014
I am Nutshell
Live in California, USA
I am currently 48 but I act like I am 14.
Been playing PS for many years off and on - brought here by a young lady From Norway[aka Mimi]
in case you are wondering - yes,i am the rude one on Mumble.
Thanks for the invite.

Reactions: 1 person
S

StagerTR

Im StagerTR real name is nick
Im 20 been playing since the game came out on and off of course.
I also live in CALIFORNIA USA!

Reactions: 2 people
T

Tony2Shoes

Hey all,

Tony2Shoes and CheyneStoking, real name Alex.
Was with Outcasters from just after launch of PS 'back in the day'.

Came back and found OC ain't what it used to be so I defected.
Only been a few days and already had some great squads with you guys!

Oh, and I'm in the UK.

See you in game!

Q

QuiJohn

Hi all, I'm an old player of planetside (cannot remember my old login details but my IGN used to be SithMaster & SithWarrior) Like I said, I used to play ages ago before the attack of the barcode hackers which is primarily why I left. I have been playing SWG (hence my IGN of QuiJohn as this was one of my old characters), STO, COV/COH since then and decided to come back to planetside when I heard there was a PS2 in the pipeline.

I live in the UK and work as a security officer at a university. I hope to catch up with you all ingame in the near future.

Frankies

Veterans
Oct 29, 2010
Hi all,
Names Frances im 24 and from sunny south yorkshire
used to play a few years ago on nc for the Mercs ... Quit coz of lag etc
Im a special needs teacher so i re joined to de stress lol

see you in there

C

Craftsman

Hey All!

Thanks for the invite.
I started PS way back in beta (although not on the TR faction :evil: ) I stopped playing right before the merger and Werner was laid to rest. I started up again some 2 years ago, but as always, RL issues take a bite out of my play time.
Anyway, you can call me "Bark", I'm from Belgium, married 3 kids.

T

Twiggeh

Hey all, I'm probably way overdue on my introduction but I don't post enough at all here so why not start...

So... I'm Rich, 25 years old and living in Cambridge, UK. I'm a vet from way back near when PS first started. Always been Werner TR and have recently re-subbed out of nostalgia and also to get a leg up on the eventual PS2 beta.

I currently work on the nightshift in Player Support for an online games company based here in Cambridge. The plus side to this is my Friday nights are free, but my Saturday nights are not!

I mostly play as support/infil with an occasional tendancy to cert a whole bunch of vehicles and go on a jacking spree, so don't be surprised to see me rock up in a TR Thresher here and there.

L

lily-rose

Hi everyone thx for the invite,
i quit planetside many years ago just come back to game.
My forum name is differ because i use this name on all forums i join,
My planetside name is: xAutox
Anyways im 28 have a wife and 3 little girls, yea...im gona know it when they get older
i have my own internet company so i can stay at home and work a full time job,
im From Coventry in england.
thank's for the outfit welcome lookin 4ward to blasting a few smerfs with ya all.

T

Tachyr

Howdy everyone, Tachyr here. Thanks for the invite.
Been playing PS on and off since launch and recently came back.
39 year old swede living and working in the US with hpc clusters for financial IT.

Nutshell

Veterans
Aug 2, 2014
Welcome All, glad to have you on board -

great bunch of guys here - and a few cross-dressers who pretend to be girls *cough*frankie*cough*

but I am sure you will find that out soon enough.

OneStepAhead

BRTD Member
Aug 13, 2014
[quote="kmtr" post=389]Not sure if any of you remember me? But thought i would register and say hello! :)[/quote]

hey, welcome back! long time no see...u gona get ingame? we rocking the last few months of ps atm

R

Rhaptor

Hi,

Rhaptor aka "the support guy"

31 years old from France, I was in the PS first buyers, and couldn't help coming back after years.

Since "The Frenchies" are NC now (sick), thanks for recruting me, your teamplay is awesome.
I may have some troubles understanding some of your accents on Mumble, guys, but I guess I've gotta use to it. Recently father, so I'm a bit idle, maybe I could shoot a few bullets this weekend.

T

Tinythumb

Hello all, name Tinythumb

Living on the west coast in california. 26 years old.

Good to be aboard

S

SWAT2003

SWAT2003 aka David

19, been on PS since I was 11 on and off.

Live in Whitehaven, Cumbria :)

Status
Not open for further replies.