hello and welcome

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

FactualOrc

FactualOrc aka irl Matthew :)

Found out about Planetside when TotalBiscuit mentioned it in one of his Mailbox videos a while back.
It sounded very interesting so here I am; playing Planetside 1 and waiting for Planetside 2

Ive just been playing Planetside for a few days and wanted to try out some teamwork co-ordination gameplay.
When i asked around on the psu site asking if there was some kind of public ps ts server they said that there were none
but they said that you guys were very active and had a mumble server so here I am. I'm not sure if I want to be a full member yet,
I just wanted to try getting on some kind of voip server and doing some teamwork stuff.

Currently living in Dublin, Ireland

A

Akyan

Didn't see this thread...

Most people will more commonly recognise me as Yoshi2486 in planetside, which I've played on an off for a scary length of time. I've been in various outfits including BNC, BRTD, and Outcasters.

My 'real' name is James, and despite moving around a fair amount in the afore mentioned time period I finally landed did in central London where I've been for 3/4 years now.

O

Ocean1

Ocean1

Just a typical Planetside player since 03', been playing off and on. I'm 21 and I love the Galaxy dropship :silly: . Currently I'm in Boston, MA. So I thought I'd just drop on by and say hello. B)

R

Roci

Roci aka Martyn

Sexy mofo of BRTD

Been playing different empires in planetside on and off from open beta.

Live in Thetford near norwich (east anglia)

O

Oblimo

Scrap this, I got way over my head and completely forgot to submit an application. Aren't I a clever person! Also couldn't notice a 'Delete' option, again my apologies, I'll just blame it on being 2am.

S

Shalifi

Dredgrom

Played PS from 03 - 07. I drove my prowler for the outfit, HMX1 for most of my time playing. Took a break from the game due to the amount of hacks and cheats others were using.

I'm looking forward to meeting you guys and rolling armor for ya'll!

I'm from Palm Harbor FL, USA

R

Rhagnar

Hi, just watching the Planetside TV stream and really interested in playing Planetside 2 with a good bunch of TR guys.

I haven't played Planetside 1, but definitely looking forward to playing Planetside 2.

I'm from Seattle, WA, USA.

F

Fenrer

Fenrer

Started about couple of days ago when i got more information about PS2, and wanted some experience in PS and decide what faction i wanted to roll with. I was part of the event of 11.06.12. which was on Planetside TV Stream and it was an amazing and unforgettable experience.

I'm looking forward to play with you guys.

I'm from Verdalsøra, Midt-Norge, Norway

Da-Fort

Veterans
Jun 12, 2012
Hail! /emote

Just dropping by to say: "Hello!"
Looking forward to playing PS2. I successfully redeemed a beta key from the Twitter feed. So I will hopefully see you after the priority beta ends and the closed beta begins. Are those the right terms? Whatever.

D

D3LTA

Hi, D3LTA here!
Haven't played PS1 but looking forward to PS2. Playing Tribes:Ascend most of the time, name there is D3LTAF0RCE, maybe someone here met me in that game.
Living in Germany, but I am actually from Georgia.
Looking forward to playing with you guys!
P.S. My real name is not John Smith, but we'll get to that when I'm get to talk to you guys in Mumble.

S

Snap

Snap15 aka Reece

Been playing Planetside off and on since its release date. I am Br 25 Cr5. I'm 24 years old and live in the U.S. I am amazed at the organization of this outfit, and the great teammates make it a great place to be. Looking forward to carrying over to Planetside 2 in BRTD. Until then I'll see you on the battlefield!

Snap15

B

Bogglesteinsky

Bogglesteinsky

Played with you chaps aaages ago and it's really good to be back, nice to see some old names still around.

27, (still) in South Wales

K

KinGGr33N

KinGGr33N aka Jamie

Age - 41

Played Planetside since 2004

I live in the UK , York , Yorkshire

Had a brilliant time last night defending that base against the NC , it was 2 hours of pure farm fun : ))

A

Aftermath

IGN 5EMTEX aka Paddy

Played PS1 on and off for 6 years.

aged 46

live in UK, Lancashire near Burnley.

just got beta key for ps2 today woot. via twitter ps2.

A

Angelo

Hello,

My in-game name is AngeloTR

I played PS1 since 2003 release, however, after a couple of years I left for EVE Online where I stayed until PS2 was officially announced.

My real name is Tom I live in Worthing, West Sussex in the United Kingdom and I am 24 years old.

G

gorgos

Hey guys

I'm Mattias, 27 years old from Umeå, Sweden :)
Game artist by profession.

Been playing Planetside on and off since 2003 and seen a lot of you guys around on TR Werner and hope to kick some ass with you guys both in PS1 and PS2!

J

Jamboreen

Jamboreen AKA PotatoMcWhiskey

My real name is James. I work in whatever I can, mostly in factories and the trade industry as manual labour/office work. I plan on going to college in a couple years after I'm well and truly bored of drinking, gaming, smoking and eating my way to an early grave. That way I can spend my time actually studying and what not. Probably going to shoot for a job in the games industry after college.

Been playing since early 2004 on an off and will probably play Planetside 2 until I die.

Age 21

I live in Dublin, Ireland.

S

Spiritoffire

Prob should introduce myself here even though been popping in/out of game past month.

Spiritoffire
Originally Desructo on Emerald

Name is Andrew, 21, from New Hampshire, United States

Was a long time vet, started playing in 2003 but dropped off 2005/2006 to make a return now what PS2 is on the horizon. Hope to continue having fun in PS1 and eventually PS2 even with BRTD being mainly a Euro outfit.

N

nocte

About time I introduced myself.

I am Graham aka nocte (or any other derivitive of the name) from just outside Glasgow, Scotland.

I am 31 and am a vet of PS1 from '03 on Werner VS. Recently reinstalled PS1 and got my 45 days free from the SOE hacking debacle, then another 30 days free from the PS day community event. This time around I decided to play TR as constantly trying to loot a MCG to use instead of the lasher was a pain :D

I work for the boys in blue (dont hate me, it pays the bills :D ) so work shifts so generally on at weird times.

Currently been playing the PS2 tech test for the past 2 weeks hence my inactivity on PS1, hoping to squad up with a few others that got in.

I am a support player to heart so you will mostly see me in PS2 as a medic or engy.

cya on the battlefield.

nocte

Status
Not open for further replies.