hello and welcome

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

madmaxx

Hi, I am madmaxx, 24 year old geology student from germany. Played a bit of PS1 a couple years ago and really enjoyed my time. Just got accepted into the PS2 beta and seems like a cool game! But definitely one that you want to play in a team, so im looking forward to do just that.

X

Xonal

Hey all, Dan here -- looking forward to punishing the players who picked the wrong factions with you :)

H

Harabeck

Hi all, chris here from sunny north wales in the UK.

Had some awesome fun with ramsis and a few other late last night on the euro server, cant wait for some outfit shenanigans.

Right, time for me to part with some cash. About time i upgraded anyway :p

S

Slane

Hello all, I'm Slane AKA. Steve

I played PS1 from beta but stopped to my shame about 2 years after release.
I was born and raised in the shire and currently work for the government.

I'm 36 going on 20!

G

grenader

hey all grenader/holylight/aka the guy who was on the floor 24/7. some of you may remeber me was in BRTD for quite awhile had to stop playing as my old pc's CPU decided to burn out on me and didnt have money to replace it but now im back with a better pc and plan on playing PS2 with you guyz :)

age 27 name martyn

K

kantsler

Kantsler saying shalom!

Hey guys Kantsler here!
at the age of 27
Living in The united states of Israel.
joining you guys just now.

G

gilfanon

Hello Guys,
Luca here aka SirOnionKnight reporting for duty from italy!
Will se you guys on beta!

C

CaptPants

CaptPants

From Greece and looking forward to some action!

I am very new to planetside 2 so i dont know what im doing yet...

cya in game

A

Abberz

Abberz

Im 16 turning 17 this december

Im from sweden, live around a 2 hour drive away from stockholm.

Complete and utter no life as i generally never do anything else then play games XD

W

Wolfhound

Hey guys!

Some of you might remember me from PS1, my name was Wolfhound490 and I played planetside on and off since release (More on than off) mostly with INI Elite.

Been playing the beta a bunch recently and can't wait for the game to go live.

Just thought I'd pop in an say Hi from INI. We're really gearing up for planetside 2 and hope to fight along side like minded outfits on release!

D

Diablito

Hello everyone, I was just accepted for my trial and I am looking forward to getting to know you all ingame and over voip, as well as here.

You can call me Diab for short, I am 27 and from Norway. Like many of yourselves I suppose, I grew up around games and the gaming evolution and look forward to kicking some serious ass with you all.

Those 14 year old twitch kiddies won't know what hit them.

W

Wash

Hey everybody, I am Dennis(23) aka WashAran from Germany.
I look forward to rain some hell with you guys.

M

Mancakefacepan

Hey guys. Mancakefacepan here.

Age 27 From Middlesbrough in the UK.

Played Planetside 1 on and off, Currently a member of an Arma 2 community but wanted to get into a dedicated PS2 outfit for my journeys in Planetside.

F

Forsaken

Hello all meant too do this a few days ago but tea bagging nc took priority :) im another Alan from scotland :D yay haggis and ginger people galore :D also AKAForsaken so everyone knows the AKA is part of my old clan keep it too remind people i'm a red tide tourney winner :p

X

xXBIGJOEXx

Hi all, Joe here
just making a quick post to introduce myself
pretty avid gamer just about to start my studies (History degree) looking to get into some organised PS2 action to run along side my borderline obsession with ARMA2 :p

I live in the UK near colchester, essex
18 years old

looking forward to some action

R

RedSnow

Well basically I never did this so here you go
My name is Jelmer aka Snow03 on ps2 beta. (I need to change my name cause Snowfake isn't happy about it) so then my name will be Redsnow after the character whipe.
I live in The Netherlands and I am 20 years old.
Just finished my study for airline pilot and now trying to get a job together with like the whole world.
I play mainly HA, and fly the mosquito and galaxy
Really enjoyed the time spent on the outfit and mumble and I know I made the right choice to be with BRTD
See you ingame!

T

TillyVally

Hello I'm TillyVally and I will be joining the battle the next few weeks for my trial basis and we'll see how it goes.

hfgl

G

Greenthy

Hi all,

My name is John aka Greenthy.
I'm 25 and currently just graduated and looking for a job.

Gaming has always been a hobby of mine and I hope to continue doing so within a mature outfit such as BRTD :)

Kind regards,
Greenthy

B

Bowbaq

Hi all,

I'm Thomas, Bowbaq in-game. I'm a 22 year old french from some small town just outside Paris.

I'm in the middle of my studies (chemistry is the subject) and game for now 5 years.
I've always love variety in my gaming and PS2 will be the first game I really devote myself to.
I look forward to join in battle and get shiz done !

welph

Veterans
Jul 31, 2014
Hello everybody!

I'm Fredrik, I'm 33 and live on Hammarö. An island just south of Karlstad, Sweden.

I burn stuff for a living, and I work in 3-shift. So I can work anyday around the clock. Not more than 8 hours though.

PS2 got my eyes opened when I read about those 2000 people in one map. Hope they can deliver this, then with a truckload of teamwork this will be great! Else ARMA2 has been the latest addiction so far....still am.

Status
Not open for further replies.