hello and welcome

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Mort07

Hi guys,

I am Greg, 31 and live in Wiesbaden, Germany.

I am probably the worst shooter player ever, but I hope to improve over time. Seriously, so bad. :woohoo:

D

DjDecepticon

Hey Everyone,
I am Connor I live in London Ontario Canada
and Ramsis told me to post here :p

DeltaWidow

Community Leader
Aug 25, 2014
West Midlands, England
[quote="DjDecepticon" post=2164]Hey Everyone,
I am Connor I live in London Ontario Canada
and Ramsis told me to post here :p[/quote]

If interested in joining send in an application mate :)
Welcome to the site

N

Nistarx

Nistarx (In some very rare cases you may know me as Slein77)

I'm 14, I live in Smørum (don't try to pronounce that), Denmark, which is a small scandinavian country, that some believe is the capital of IKEA.

I play a variety of games, FPS's, MMO's, RTS's, RPG's, creative sandbox games, platformers, all of it. I had never actually heard of Planetside when it was big, which would be due to the fact that I was 5 years of age at the time :oops:

Anyway, looking forward to having fun in Planetside 2 with you guys, hope to see you there, and remember:
If it's blue or purple, kill on sight.

B

bondKI

Hey guys!

I´m Sebastian, I am 20 years old and I live in Delmenhorst, Germany. (Which is located near Bremen)

I am still fairly new to the Planetside franchise (got into the beta almost 2 weeks ago) so I will take any advice I can get. But my experience from previous FPS I played has helped me alot so far. I have played a wide variety of games in the last 10 years -rpgs, shooter, rts (damn do I like SupCom xD) and mmos - and I am looking forward to play Torchlight 2 in 2 weeks.

Anyway, this is getting fairly lenghty again, so lets kill all the smurfs and barneys!

S

Shaggy02

Hey guys, that's me just been accepted on a trail.

Hope to see you all in game and I hope we can crush some rebel scum together!

On a side note, I'm moving to my Uni accommodation for this year on the 7th of September and will be without internet for a couple of weeks while me and my flat mate sort it out, so please don't think me inactive during this period.

V

Vector

Hey guys,

I'm Vector, I'm 22, from near Bristol. (Awesome Accent i know :p )

I've been gaming from as long as i can remember and making my own content (mods and maps ect) from around 9 years old. I play alot of various games though FPS is definitely my favourite genre.

Any way looking forward to playing with you all.

DeltaWidow

Community Leader
Aug 25, 2014
West Midlands, England
[quote="Shaggy02" post=2245]Hey guys, that's me just been accepted on a trail.
Hope to see you all in game and I hope we can crush some rebel scum together!
On a side note, I'm moving to my Uni accommodation for this year on the 7th of September and will be without internet for a couple of weeks while me and my flat mate sort it out, so please don't think me inactive during this period.[/quote]

If you mention this on the "going away post" when the time comes you should be fine mate :)

Q

Qumulus

Hi guys!
Qumulus here aka Daniel
Played Planetside 1 since releaseday.
After a year or so a friend got me to play EVE-Online and I did that for 6-7 years.
Then family hit me and now I got 3 kids and a wife so Im mostly playing when rest of family goes to bed :D
As you guess Im not a youngster :) 40 years old since 2 months ago.
I have seen you guys squads in Planetside 2 and thought I might as well join as its more fun playing together than solo.
See you in the game

DeltaWidow

Community Leader
Aug 25, 2014
West Midlands, England
[quote="Qumulus" post=2273]Hi guys!
Qumulus here aka Daniel
After a year or so a friend got me to play EVE-Online and I did that for 6-7 years.
Then family hit me and now I got 3 kids and a wife so Im mostly playing when rest of family goes to bed :D
I have seen you guys squads in Planetside 2 and thought I might as well join as its more fun playing together than solo.
See in the the game[/quote]
Send an application in under Recruitment mate :)

D

Deific00

Hey guys, Deific00/Deific here (Ben IRL)

Nice to be part of a group ready and waiting before the game is even out. I'm currently rolling on Tribes Ascend and will be switching over to PS2 (already have in BETA really) because I've been anticipating it for quite a while.

Looking forward to some TR domination. :D

Q

Qumulus

[quote="DeltaWidow" post=2274][quote="Qumulus" post=2273]Hi guys!
Qumulus here aka Daniel
See in the the game[/quote]
Send an application in under Recruitment mate :)[/quote]

Application sent :oops:

S

Samhaim

Hello I'm Samhaim in game, in real Valerio. I'm 26 and from italy. I'm a law student. Happy I was picked for a trial in this outifit and if you need support I suggest you look at the sky :)

J

Jamriko

Good evening folks,

Jamriko (aka James) reporting in from the UK. I recently bought SOE's new way to flog PS2 for some cash - the Alpha Squad package - and thought that I needed to find an outfit to tag along with, so here I am now. This will be my first experience with the franchise but certainly not my first with team efforts.

I am looking forward to joining you on the battlefield.

DeltaWidow

Community Leader
Aug 25, 2014
West Midlands, England
[quote="Jamriko" post=2338]Good evening folks,
Jamriko (aka James) reporting in from the UK. I recently bought SOE's new way to flog PS2 for some cash - the Alpha Squad package - and thought that I needed to find an outfit to tag along with, so here I am now. This will be my first experience with the franchise but certainly not my first with team efforts.
I am looking forward to joining you on the battlefield.[/quote]
If you could send an application in mate that would be great :)
Glad to see you're interested in us

P

Pachino

hay guys, my name's alex and am from lancashire england (blackburn) been playing games since i was able to hold a mouse in my hand, havent delved too far into the planetside world... yet.

i'm looking forward to knowing what the hell is actually going on in planetside, at the moment i'm just a solo noob cruising around in my MAX suit not knowing what to shoot at :/

I

Ivamakorahil01

heya, new since yesterday

Stephan, originally from germany but living in the uk.

age 23

served in the german military as MBT driver and gunner.

and am much looking forward to playing with you guys

BigAl

Outfit Leader and founder
Staff member
Community Leader
Jan 2, 2006
well perchino get in squads and jump on mumble and take it from there stick close together with us and you soon learn the game
or better still join us on our training nights

V

Visperas

Hi guys!!

I've just been accepted in BRTD for the two weeks trial and I hope we can play together this very afternoon. I'm from Barcelona, Spain, and I'm 29 years old. I've been playing games since I was a little kid and I think that I will keep playing games til the day I die. See you in the battlefield!

K

keiju

Hi,
I´m also in the trial.
My name is Gerardo but my nick ingame (and in-internet for that matter) is keiju.
I´m 33 years old and an old-school fps gamer but mmo newbie.
Hope I´ll find a niche here.

Edit: also, I´m from Madrid, Spain.

Status
Not open for further replies.