Status
Not open for further replies.

CyrixBlack

BRTD Member
Apr 14, 2014
Welcome clay!

Now the important question:

Milk or toast?

Sent from my phone via my thumbs which smell of cheese today.

CyrixBlack

BRTD Member
Apr 14, 2014
[quote="ClayReynolds" post=33959]Milk..... to wash down the toast![/quote]

....you can't do tha...... Noooooooo!!!!!!! *shakes fist*

Sent from my phone via my thumbs which smell of cheese today.

R4ghzar

Jun 20, 2014
Hi everyone, Robert from Poland here,

I played FEAR COMBAT, Battlefield 3 and 4 , also all series of Call of Duty. Now it's time to dominate Planetside 2 maps :)
I'm looking for big fights and organized teamplay on red side!

I dont speak proper english so u wont hear me often on mumble (of course i will be on mumble every time i log into game) ,but i dont have any problems to understand you.

Hope to see you on battlefield ASAP

TobieBrave

Let's drop the Beat!
Jan 12, 2013
Sweden
Hello and welcome Robert!

[quote="R4ghzar" post=33986]
I dont speak proper english so u wont hear me often on mumble (of course i will be on mumble every time i log into game) ,but i dont have any problems to understand you.
[/quote]

There are many in BRTD that don't speak "proper" english, so don't let the language barrier stop you from being verbal in mumble!

MarseeeTR

Veterans
Jun 2, 2013
[quote="TobieBrave" post=33987]Hello and welcome Robert!

[quote="R4ghzar" post=33986]
[/quote]

There are many in BRTD that don't speak "proper" english, so don't let the language barrier stop you from being verbal in mumble![/quote]

And your English will become a lot better!

Roxasy

Jun 25, 2014
YoshimaNyuki1 Aka Yoming

I English is horrible well my english, Just ask Sharpe1>3

Nacho's Friend.

Venine

Jun 28, 2014
Hey guys,

Venine here - a few of you might have noticed me before likely arguing we should push out of a base or some other 'crazy' idea, though likely not given the number of people that play Planetside.

Hoping I can fit in well and help get the BRTD name on a few more bases whilst having fun! I'm more likaly to listen than to talk on Mumble given my brother in the background, two sometimes noisy dogs and my rather noisy computer fans right next to me but I'll try my best to input relevant info without deafening everyone.

If anyone's that fussed, age of 22 near the small I suppose you could argue 'city' of Derby in the UK.

Xellpher

Jul 6, 2014
Derby is not a city. Just a town that got too big for its useless road network. I'm from Alfreton so I know it quite well.

I'm new here too. Hello everyone. I'll be the bloke at the back, walking into trees while trying to find the right shortcut key :)

itizzlei

Jul 12, 2014
Hello there!

you can call me Tizzle / Ricky whichever one suits you :)

very new to PC gaming, I play console FPS also so I am now new in that respect! I am that sort of player that would rather die a thousand times just to win the objective. LOVE to win HATE to lose!!

I am a very active game and as a former WoW raider am very adjustable to tactics and play-styles and no stranger to mumble. in my honest opinion, you cant win without communications, there are the key!

This is not my first time playing PS2 but am still getting used to it. my main is TR (Hemonad) and I appreciate any help you guys can give me and look forward to seeing you on the battlefield! :D

my Steam link:- http://steamcommunity.com/id/iTizzle/

I would update my profile but for some odd reason it will not let me :(

Thanks you,

Regards
Tizzle

Reactions: 1 person
Status
Not open for further replies.