Events [Oct 12, 2014] Server Smash vs. Emerald, Sunday, Oct. 12th (Jaeger Server)

welph

Veterans
Jul 31, 2014
I can be here for this, I can record and not stream this ^_^

Wife and Kid away to Malaysia for 2 months

You lucky son of a.....;)

How long does these fights usually be?

IF my kids aren't going rampage before bedtime AND IF my little son doesn't wake up AND IF my wife is in a good mood I can participate, AND IF it doesn't take to long due to that I have to get up 5 in the morning next day :D Damn I'm good at coding!

Irathi

Community Leader
Aug 21, 2013
@dnaRIP good news, my wife actually suggested that we celebrate on the 11th and not on the 12th so there is a small chance that I might be able to play. However I don't think I'll know for sure untill the very day.

Rear

Dec 6, 2013
I can play if you need the numbers. I usually ask to go on reserve list since I'm not very active at the moment but it's up to you. Normally turn up and sit in TS for 3 hours ;)

Edgewalkr

Veterans
Jun 13, 2013
www.youtube.com
I'm not sure how much experience some of you guys have actually playing VS so as with the last SS I'll be playing my VS character on Thursday through to Saturday, if you want to join me for practice add Edgetta to your friends list, I'll also be in one of the other Gaming channels on mumble.

StriKe_jk

Recruitment Officer
Veterans
May 25, 2013
Germany
linktr.ee
I'm not sure how much experience some of you guys have actually playing VS so as with the last SS I'll be playing my VS character on Thursday through to Saturday, if you want to join me for practice add Edgetta to your friends list, I'll also be in one of the other Gaming channels on mumble.
It's easy,
Step 1. Spawn has HA
Step 2. Equip Orion
Step 3. Laugh about your +15 K/D without medic revives.

Played VS a few days ago, 25/2 stats. :) Was very fun, especially because the both times I died I was so out of ammo you cannot believe it.. I literally had to knife my enemies.

Irathi

Community Leader
Aug 21, 2013
yep the Orion is the standard go to for HA and for a good reason!

TobieBrave

Let's drop the Beat!
Jan 12, 2013
Sweden
Guys, you should all know that when playing as VS it's instant win with Lasher spam. Now I want the whole Miller platoons just to spawn wih Lasher and make one big firing line. It will be beautiful!

dnaRIP

Co-Leader
Staff member
Community Leader
Feb 14, 2012
Guys, you should all know that when playing as VS it's instant win with Lasher spam. Now I want the whole Miller platoons just to spawn wih Lasher and make one big firing line. It will be beautiful!

Add PPA to that as well.

Reactions: TobieBrave

Aphotix

Veterans
Jan 19, 2013
And KOTV zerg = pure win :D

I need lynx and trac5 replacement also some armistice-like smg.
Lynx: Serpent VE92. Both high ROF if that is what you are looking for.
Trac 5: Solstice VE3. Starter carbine for VS.
Armistice: Sirius SX12

EDIT: Full list of what I think the best weapons are in the next post.

Aphotix

Veterans
Jan 19, 2013
LMG

CQC: Orion. 0.75 ADS movement is what you should look for.
Mid/Long range: SVA88. Same story as the Orion. The Flare could be nice as well, some sort of TMG-50.
Don't forget the Lasher for suppression.

Assault Rifle

CQC: H-V45 (Always put advanced laser sight on CQC weapons)
Mid/Long range: Quite a few options here. I would go for the Corvus or Terminus. Equinox if you want smoke launcher.

Carbine

CQC: Serpent VE92
Mid/Long range: Zenith is a nice weapon that can do multiple ranges. Pulsar C is similar to the T5AMC and therefore also good at ranged. Solstice SF for smokelauncher

SMG

Sirius or Eridani. These are quite strange. Eridani has less ammo but hits harder and reloads faster. Has lower velocity as well. You can't go wrong with the Sirius though.

Shotguns: Pandora = Nighthawk and Phobos is a nice pump-action shotgun.

MAXs

Blueshift for accuracy at range (Mercy),
Cosmos = Mutilator
Nebula = Onslaught (fast TTK but less ammo in mag and less accurate than Blueshift)