Interwebs Mechanic
Staff member
Administrator
Recruit
Jul 20, 2006
Ireland, Galway
shanecunningham.me
Hi folks

i have spent several months looking around for a better solution for our forum software.The old site was reaching the end of it update/support life,(The next few months support would of ended.)

We decided to use Xenforo, as this allow us to import nearly all the Forum posts and Users.

To use this forum you will need to reset your password.

There are about 100 missing users from the old forum, to find out if your missing click here and search for your username.

if nothing shows up, just create a new account on this site and start a conversation with me and give me your new login name i will merge it with your old account.

How to start a Conversation/PM

ijHabYE.png

How to Reset your password

Yj1RhF7.png

Attachments

• BRTDNews.png
    BRTDNews.png
    372.8 KB · Views: 48
Last edited:

Juggernaut

Interwebs Mechanic
Staff member
Administrator
Recruit
Jul 20, 2006
Ireland, Galway
shanecunningham.me
There is a lot more work to do on the website and a lot more features to add. I have spent 20+ hours in the last 2 days working on this. so please bear with me whilst i work on fixing bugs and so on

Juggernaut

Interwebs Mechanic
Staff member
Administrator
Recruit
Jul 20, 2006
Ireland, Galway
shanecunningham.me
the logo and background are only placeholders.

The outfit forums are still there but hidden till tomorrow. I will restore forums rights soon™

Last edited:

BakaneSan

Nov 5, 2013
Anime
you are pc wizard Juggs i really love it!! and i know it will only gonna get better you done amazing job thanks!!!! here is your deserved kiss
BOpBnjc.gif

Hitman Zeus

Rated 'Adult Only'
Veterans
Nov 19, 2012
Only thing I am missing so far is the ability to see all the active threads for the last 48 hours.

ChipMHazard

Apr 11, 2013
Dear god... You've scalped poor Sean Bean, Sharpe. Edit: Oh I see how it is. Update your avatar and make everyone think old Chip is off his meds again, eh?

Also shouldn't it say dirty swedish traitor under Yami? Or just dirty swede, you know whatever works.

Last edited:

Sharpe

Veterans
Jan 22, 2013
Dear god... You've scalped poor Sean Bean, Sharpe. Edit: Oh I see how it is. Update your avatar and make everyone think old Chip is off his meds again, eh?

Also shouldn't it say dirty swedish traitor under Yami? Or just dirty swede, you know whatever works.
there we go his head is back :D